Friday, March 13, 2015

Do you want a Republic or a Democracy?

Do you want a Republic or a Democracy? America is suppose to be a Republic and we are very far away from being one. We are turning away from our roots and are going down a dark road that only leads to violence and poverty. It's only going to get worse before it gets better. Once the smoke has cleared though I believe we will once again have a Republic. John Wayne gives the best definition of a Republic that I can find. John Wayne was a true American and stood for what was right. America has stood for what was wrong for a long time. Things will turn around but we may have to fight for it much like the Texans at the Alamo. I don't know about you but for me... Give me liberty or give me death! Give us back our Republic!

No comments:

Post a Comment