Thursday, May 14, 2015

The Rabbit Hole

This is a very powerful interview. It goes down the rabbit hole. I have not always agreed with what David Icke has said but he has proven to be right many times after he says something. I do not think it is avatars or the reptilians running the planet but there is a dark evil force over the earth. Most of the things in this interview are all things I already knew to be true, I had just never quite connected all the dots before. I haven't believed in coincidences on this earth for quite a while now and so nothing that happens is an accident. This interview only talks about what's at the beginning of the rabbit hole. Explore your mind and your eyes will be opened.


One more thought... Good always triumphs over evil. It always has in the past and always will. We will defeat the evil force that is upon our earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment